суббота, 12 декабря 2015 г.

Me and my "friends"


As we grow up we listen about the importance of friendship and friend. I think that friendship is when people want to be together when they are interested in each other, trust each other. True friends support each other, not only emotionally, but also by other means available to them, and this support is always disinterested, comes from the soul.
But as a child I discovered for myself that real friend for me are my sisters and relatives, so my friends are my sisters. But of course I believe in the existence of friendship between people who are not relatives, sometimes they can be really close to you by their ideology or habits.
And for the end I would like to say that it doesn't really mater are you the same age as your friend or the same gender the only thing that matters is how you feel about that person.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий