вторник, 8 марта 2016 г.

My dream job

There are no uninteresting or boring jobs in the world. In my opinion every job deserves respect. There are millions types of jobs and each of them are somehow important. For instance, if everybody decides to be a doctor, who will drive taxi, or bake bread, even clean the streets. Our life will turn into chaos.

In the other hand, it is a very important decision to decide what I would like to do or become. To choose a career and a job. In my childhood I was fond of many things, from cosmonaut to artist. I am seventeen, and still thinking of my future profession and it was difficult for me to make a decision. While growing I gave up most of my dream jobs and concentrated on one.  

 I think people are divided into four groups: Talented people, hard workers who aim to their dream job, people who want to be rich, and people who cannot decide for themselves.


I decided to become reach. That’s why I’ve chosen a financial analyst as a profession. They are smart and successful people, in my opinion, and I’ll work hard to reach my dream job.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий