суббота, 23 апреля 2016 г.

A film that makes you want to live

I've watched a lot of movies, and there are a lot of favorite ones, but I decided to write about a movie named ''The giver'' because it shows that you have to appreciate what you have, what life gives you, not the materialistic part of our life but emotions, like friendship, love etc.
The worst thing in there reality was that they couldn't feel anything. And without feelings life is not life for me. There is a quote that says ''It´s better to not feel anything then to feel pain " but I can´t agree with this words, because I think that there's no bad without good and no good without bad, there's no love without pain, and if you can´t feel sadness then you can´t feel happiness too, how can you appreciate life when you don't know what death is. So its really important to live with all the colors of life, of course there will be dark moments in life but there will be bright ones too. Life is colorful, and everyone should see those colors because without them life will be boring. And in the end, my title says how I feel about this movie, it really made me think further about life, about the colors that we often cant see the moment's, even the little ones that we don't appreciate. It made me want to live, and feel life as it is.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий